Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 387 - The curls get the girls

My hair is so curly and out of control right now I have finally made an appointment to do something about it.

I typically head to the hairdresser when I am fed up with what is happening on my head. 

And I am really fed up.

Yesterday I took a shower, then a nap.  Doug sat watching a basketball game running his fingers through my hair.  (this may sound romantic, it was not, I think he was trying to see how big he could make my hair.)

Later in the afternoon I ran some neighborhood errands, stoping to talk with several neighbors, small children, and a shop keeper or two.

When I got home I caught my reflection in the mirror.

And then I laughed so hard, staring at myself, that tears rolled down my cheeks.

I looked ridiculous.

But I felt great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs