Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 219 - Fat Lady

"I bet you are glad it is all over" - a woman I don't know said to me today.

I thought to myself, "this really isn't over" but spared her the details.  I just smiled and said, "it has been a long road".

Monday night I barely slept thanks to my latest expansion.  You do not realize how much you use your pectoral muscles until you have had the balloons that are placed underneath them filled with water. 

In the middle of the night I popped a few pain pills and lay in bed until morning.

On Tuesday I could barely keep my eyes open on the way to work.  Somehow I made it through a 4 hour meeting without revealing my mental state (which was zonkered).

By 1pm I realized the world would be a better place if I just drove my car home, put on some pj's and crawled into bed.  At 1:30 I was in bed and did not get out until this morning.

So much for being over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs