Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 217 - plastic

My plastic surgeon irritated me to no end today. 

I have been going to him weekly for the last month.  Today was to be my last fill.  My surgery is scheduled for December 22nd.  Radiation begins in January.

And he looked at me like this was all news to him.

Which I guess it was since my last appointment was with his nurse, and apparently she did not really update my chart very well.

At one point he asked me how many cc's I had in my expanders.  I looked at him and answered, "I hope you know, because I do not have the foggiest idea."

I think I may have gotten my nurse into trouble.  Bossman was not pleased.

Needless to say I received another "fill", my sternum feels like it is being cracked in half and I get the pleasure of doing it all over again next week. 

We are still on track for surgery on the 22nd.  I am counting the minutes.

I am also contemplating posting a photo of my bubbies in transition. 

My worries are as follows:

1.  It will freak some of you out.
2.  It will not freak some of you out.
3.  It will freak me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs