Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day - 209 - Uncle

In order to get from a zero cup to any noticeable breast size one must go through expansion. 

Expansion, in my career, is a great thing.  It means we are growing our business, adding new stores.  When expansion stops my blood runs cold, and I start looking around for another place to work.

I am counting the minutes for my personal expansion to come to an end.  Since we are trying to get my reconstruction completed before radiation begins we are in express expansion mode.

We are trying to get to my desired cup size in half the amount of time. 

And I have never experienced so much pain in my entire life. 

Never.

I would give birth to my 3 children all over again and it would not even come close to the pain after each "fill".

Only one more to go, and then we are all going to have to hold hands and agree that my bubbies look just fine.

Surgery for my soft, fluffy implants is scheduled for December 22nd. 

Best Christmas gift ever.

(oh and hopefully a trip to the Rose Bowl)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs