Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 151

Can you believe that after tomorrow I only have one chemo treatment left? Me either!

I almost had to cancel it, and once again I blame the universe being board with my cancer.

You see I am in California, flying out of LAX, get to the counter and somehow my reservation has evaporated.

Poof.

The agent basically says I am not booked on the 530pm flight, which I had checked in for over 3 hours ago.

After some sassiness from her, and bossiness from me, a seat magically appeared.

A middle seat.

Cancer has so totally abandoned me. No sympathy, no upgrade, no nothin'.

So ok, I can suck it up for a two hour flight. At least I know the flight attendants will take care of me.

As the drink cart approached, I waited for some love. Only to be met with, "What would you like to drink Sir."

Ouch!

Let's hope things go may way tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs