Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 16 - A little advice

When a Dr. calls in a prescription, make sure you go pick it up.

In a nutshell for some reason I thought that whole nausea thing would not hit me 12 hours after my first chemo treatment but boy was I wrong.  I am not sure who felt worse about the whole situation, me and my belly or Doug.  Thankfully when we were able to get it this morning it worked like a charm and I am feel like my self again.

As an added bonus I also got to go back to the Dr. today to get a shot to help boost my immune system.  Only 15 more treatments to go!  Doesn't seem that bad does it?   I still feel like a normal person, but I am sure as soon as the hair comes off my official cancer person status will begin.

Healing and Dealing and feeling Bossier by the minute.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the medicine does work! Go immune system!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are not dealing - you are "schooling"!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs