Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 8 - You get a lot of hugs when you have cancer

After a week away I forced myself back to work this morning, back to my office, back to the place where I first heard the news.  But I needed a little normal in my life.

The long awaited CT Scan and Bone Scan results came, while I was sitting in my office...

ALL CLEAR!

Now one should not be as excited as I am to have stage 2 breast cancer - but considering all the alternatives that had been ruminating in my mind all weekend you would think I just won the lottery.


HD

d

p.s.

Save Saturday, May 14th on your calendars - we are going to have a Bossier than cancer party - details to follow.

p.p.s.

Graham's cancer eating fish...

3 comments:

  1. Love your picture....looking forward to having my own shirt. Graham's Cancer Eating Fish must have its own frame!!
    Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I let out an especially loud sigh of relief when I saw that your CT scan was all clear. Keep it that way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad the the CT scans are clear. You are in my thoughts and I'm looking forward to seeing you soon. Let me know if you need ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs