Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 7 - the day of rest

I woke up this morning with a standing invitation to visit the soon to be new home of CHAP whenever I wanted.  I walked the 8 blocks, let myself in, and found buckets and buckets of paint.  Frank suggested I put some messages on the walls that would be painted over but that I would always know were there.  My message was simple and started with:

Mother - Wife - Daughter - Sister - Aunt - Friend

Graham 6, Harper 4, Harris 3

Doug

Along with my mantra - and what I feel may be my calling:

Bossier than cancer.






Frank came by later in the afternoon to tag the outside of the building:

I guess I better learn how to code as not only do I have this blog to keep up with, but apparently a website too.

Heal and Deal

d

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs