Friday, December 28, 2012

The universe is kind

One of the things that continues to inspire me is the kindness of my friends and family.

For almost two years the people in my life have been unbelievably generous. With their time, with their food, with their love.

I could probably give a weekly example of this kindness

Girlfriends who answer desperate text messages, sisters who take care of kids and me.

This week kindness is manifesting itself in a house in Montana.

A friend has opened her home to my crew, and we keep pinching ourselves, and wondering how we ever came to know anyone who would let us stay in such a  beautiful mountain home.

I wonder how I can ever repay such kindness.

All I can do is say thank you.

To each and every one of you.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs