Monday, November 19, 2012

A request

So a few more body parts are going to be sent packing tomorrow.

My lovely ovaries and fallopian tubes are spending their last night with me.  As I kissed each of the Eikenkids goodnight, I thanked my lucky stars for what these body parts have given me.

And part of me feels bad for tossing them to the curb.  I mean they really haven't done anything wrong yet, its just after my boobs tried to kill me, I am not trusting my ovaries not to.

As you have all done the last 3 times I have walked into surgery, I simply ask you look up from your busy lives around 9am tomorrow morning, and send your good vibes my way.

Whatever form that takes for you works for me.  

You have kept me safe and have gotten me home each time -  for that I am forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs