Friday, July 13, 2012

Moving on

No treatment today - no trip to the infusion center, no being weighed, poked, prodded.

I celebrated by picking Graham up from camp and taking him out for an ice cream.

He was playing baseball when I arrived, and I use that term liberally.

As hard as this is to admit, I am the parent of the child who looks at bumblebee's while standing in the outfield (facing the wrong way).

He claims to LOVE baseball - and in fact has made some great improvement in his skills over the last year.  And as much as I will not be the parent who forces their child to play a sport they don't love, I hope he finds the hardwoods more to his liking.

You see, he is taking after the grandfather he never knew, the one who was 6'7".

My 7 year old is almost 5 feet tall, and is wearing a size 8 shoe.

A men's size 8 shoe.

After our ice cream we decided to take a turn through the library.

Graham brought home two books.

PC's for Dummies and a book on Electrical Wiring.

Just like his grandfather would.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs