Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 376- ring pops

Tonight Doug and Graham had a little alone time so I decided to take a walk with the Ha's (Harper and Harris).

Since I was wearing flip flops, they both insisted on wearing their flip flops. (Note to anyone wanting to take a long walk with two children, flip flops are not a good idea. I think Harper's fell off about every 10th step).

I love our neighborhood, partly because it is a short walk to get a really good slice of pizza, even with two  little anchors dragging me down.

After pizza I promised the kids ice cream. As we were tripping down the street a candy store caught their eye.  Harper was excited to get a ring pop, and Harris, who never likes to be left out, followed suit.

I am not sure if I have ever seen either one happier.

My only regret? 

I should have grabbed a ring pop too. *********************************************************************************** Day 8 - Today I came home from work and took a long walk, ate well, and hopefully tonight I will get a good nights sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs