Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 350 - Mama Turrets

My children, all three of them, begin each of their sentences with "mama".

Some days this is funny.

Some days this is exhausting.

Today it was both.

Doug just laughs when they all get going. I ask them all the time to try and say Dada. I offered each of them 100 dollars if they could avoid saying "mama" for an entire day (Graham lasted the longest, about 30 minutes).

Harris has it the worst, it is like he has "mama", turrets.

The crescendo In the car can almost drive me mad.

Last night, as we were stopped at a light, and everyone (including Doug actually), was trying to get my attention, I looked to the car next to me and saw a woman and her teenaged son.

He had on huge headphones, and was wearing a look of utter disdain for the world.

And I wondered, "did he ever have mama turrets, and does she miss it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs