Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 348 - if I would only listen

Doug jumps on all sorts of crazy natural cures years before anyone else.

I usually begrudgingly try his "methods" after weeks of prodding, begging, and constant badgering.

For the last 2 months he has been taking shots of Apple Cider Vinegar just for kicks.  Every time he takes a shot he winces, growls, and shivers.  And each time he tries to get me to take a shot.

Um no thanks!

I am a little grouchy lately, thanks to being woken up several times during the night with hot flashes.  It has literally been months since I had a good nights sleep.  Today, after loosing my cool with the kids, I decided to google, "hot flash remedies".

The first thing to pop up?

2 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar .

Twice a day.

1 comment:

  1. Apple cider vinegar or black cohosh are the best hot flash remedies . Its great you are still fighting with your disease. You will recover soon.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs