Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 284 - burn baby burn

Cooking with gas.

Man my left side is radiated.  It is now a bright red, itchy patch of pain.  Nothing like the weeks of expansion, just like an accidental nap in the Mexico sun kind of pain.

13 more treatments.

And yes that does seem like a lot.

Please don't say it will be over soon, that I have come so far, that this is the end of the climb.  I appreciate your words of encouragement, really I do, but as any of my coaches would tell you that kind of talk doesn't work with me.

What I need is a little in the face yelling - Bobby Knight style.  A little get your ass out there and nail that radiation talk.

You don't need to go as far a throwing a chair - but you do need to act like you mean it.

Tell me you don't care how hard I have worked up until this point, I have to give more, I have to push harder.

Remind me that there is someone out there who is in worse shape, who is pushing through the pain, that I have no reason to complain...

Thanks...

I needed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs