Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 253 - rinse / repeat

Today started off just like yesterday.  I woke up way too late (seriously, 7:30!  does anyone in my house think that lump in bed needs to get moving?  Thankfully Harris came in looking for his underwear), pulled myself together and was laying down receiving radiation by 8:00.

Three people asked me what lotion I was using.  When I couldn't conjure up the name I got frustrated stares and harrumphs.

Even my reassurances that a friend who had gone through radiation sent it to me didn't seem to help.  "It's homeopathic!" I said.  No dice.  Next week I need to bring it in with me for their review.

You see your skin takes a big hit during radiation - and I need to keep mine in great shape in order to make it through the next 6 weeks.  The type of lotion you use is of paramount importance.

Who knew.

H+D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs