Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 239 - I thought 3 kids in 3 years was crazy

Here we sit on the eve of my 3rd surgery this year.

I am actually looking forward to this one. From what I understand any pain associated with this surgery is negated by the pure pleasure of no longer having expanders in my body.

We have to check into the hospital at 530am. When I told Doug that at least one of us will get to catch up on sleep later he said, "yeah you're getting some Michael Jackson sleep tomorrow"

And something I swore I would never get in my lifetime.

A boob job.

So if you are sipping your latte tomorrow around 730am send some good vibes, prayers, or smoke signals my way.

Like my last anesthesiologist told me, I am going to do great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs