Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 230 - What century are we in?

We went to a great party last night.  A much needed distraction after, upon my suggestion, we saw the movie, The Decedents.

This is not to say the movie was bad.  In fact it was quite excellent.  But 10 minutes into it I realized that the plot revolves around a dying mother, her husband and children.

Enough said.

At the party we ran into some great old friends.  And of coarse the topic of cancer had to come up.

I was explaining to someone about the surgeries, the expansion, the port, and she said, "That is some midevil shit happening".

Which is really true, if you think about it.  I wouldn't be surprised if the next treatment included blood letting and leeches.

But like I have said a million times.  We are throwing the kitchen sink at this.

Midevil or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs