Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 225- filler up

Had my last fill today.

I think I am as happy about that as I was when I had my last chemo.

I promptly came home,put my jammies on, threw back some pain meds, and here I will stay for the remainder of the night.

My surgery is on for the 22nd, and I will be thrilled to have this part of the process behind me. And trust me, it is a process.

Somedays it gets really overwhelming.

I walked passed someone today and envied how carefree their day must be compared to mine. I let that thought pass through me and out. No need for such thinking to linger. It really isn't going to do me much good.

But it is there.

We already had so much on our plates; careers, young children, our relationship with each
other, our friends and family.

I didn't have time for this whole cancer thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs