Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 142 - BC

I was looking through my photos the other day - and came across this one.

What I suddenly realized is that this photo was taken on the last day that I didn't know I had cancer.

BC (before cancer)

Oh what a great day.  We hunted for eggs, we brunched on delicious treats, we napped.  We thought of Spring.

At the time I thought, "what a miracle"  A super cute photo of my eikenkids.  Everyone looks clean, they are looking in the same direction, no one is crying.

I did have a nagging feeling about the results I was about to receive.  I think in my heart that I knew something was just not right.

But I refused to let that infiltrate my day.

I am so grateful for that.  I can look back at this photo, and only remember what fun we had as a family. 

The kids are a little more grown up now.  A little less innocent. 

But aren't we all.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs