Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 138 - chemo

I am sitting in my oncologists office as I type this receiving chemo...again.

After today only 3 more treatments left.  I am not sure what I am going to do with all my free time!

Learn to cook? 

I am great at "preparing" things.  Graham loves my guacamole.  After years of watching Doug make eggs I have found I can pull that off most days.  Toast?  No problem.  Even pancakes.  But beyond that I am utterly hopeless.

Maybe I will write the next great American novel?  As this blog can attest it will be overly punctuated, and full of short, pithy sentences.

Perhaps I will teach myself to play guitar?  After mastering it I am sure the Foo Fighters will hire me.

The reality is the only thing the end of chemo is going to mean is that I get to work on Fridays again.

Which I will happily do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs