Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day - 119 - round mounds

boobs, knockers, funbags, tits, breasts, hooters, mamories, boobies, utters, bee stings, chest puppies, melons, tata's, the twins, jugs, rack, bosoms, bolt-on's, bust, cans, gazongas

I'm not a big shopper.  Ideally clothes would just appear in my closet, perfectly suited for my tastes. 

Groceries would refill themselves.

I wait until the last moment to fill up my gas tank.

The problem I always find is that there are way too many choices available.

Endless possibilities. 

Countless combinations.

But I guess this time I am really going to have to choose. 

There is no 90 day return with receipt and get store credit on this purchase. 

And talk about buyers remorse! 

I will take a few key people under advisement. 

One of my most trusted advisers will join me on my shopping excursion. 

She will analyze, she will contemplate, she will advise.

In the end the choice will be mine. 

And unlike my children, who will all eventually leave me.

These girls will be here to stay.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs