Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 109 - Chemo Prep

Some days I just feel like going bald. I have been walking around the office all day looking like this:




I think my ultra nerd glasses help. 

Lately I have noticed that my eyebrows are starting to go awol - damnit!  Too bad it is the year of the full eyebrow, which I have sported since I was 3.  If it were 1995 I could just shave them off and pencil them in. 

My sister also thinks my eyelashes are disappearing.  Oh well - just more stuff to grow back in October I guess.

Tomorrow is Chemo #9...which means I will have more chemo behind me than I have in front of me.  It is such a huge mental relief I can hardley stand it.

The worst part of Chemo is when they stick the thumbtack into my port.  Maybe one of these days I will take a picture of it.  Trust me you would all feel really sorry for me then.

The best part of Chemo is:

1.  I get to take a long nap
2.  The nurses are super nice
3.  It is saving my life.

Heal and Deal.

d

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs