Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 100 - Kayla

"We always have a big celebration for the 100th day of school...so tomorrow celebrate the 100 day that are behind you...eat 100 Lemonheads...give 100 smiles to those around you, let Harper eat a hundred ice cream cones ....I send you hundred hugs!" - Mom

As much as I would love to write a witty post about my amazing 100 days, today is not one of those days.

My oldest friend, Allison Krause is right now up at Dorenbecher's Children's Hospital with her daughter Kayla - who was hit by a car this afternoon.

As I write this Kayla is fighting for her 12 year old life. 

So far all of your prayers, meditations, good wishes, and thoughts for me have worked wonders.  Tonight I simply ask that you shift all of your energy towards Kayla.

Kayla was with me the night we cut off all my hair. 

I want her with us as we celebrate its growing back.

d

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs