Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 66 - Chrome Dome

I have been the lucky recipient of a lot of head covers in the last 66 days.  Scarves, Hats, Buffs, Caps, Berets, Beanies.  If it can cover your head I have it.

There was a time in my life when I was very successful in sending heartfelt thank you notes, unfortunately my friends that day has passed.  If I could I would write each person that took time out of their busy lives to think of me, and drop a hat in the mail. 

I would make Ms. Manners proud. 

My mom did have a good suggestion - why not post a photo of my mug in each of the hats I have received.  So here goes:

Today I am wearing a scarf from my friend Brittni - it is of coarse vintage - because that is the kind of girl Britt is - and it keeps my bald head warm even though it is June my head is still cool. 

Got bossy with my super bossy boss today- I think the only reason I got away with it is the scarf on my head. 

d

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs