Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 45 - Chemo tomorrow

Back from my business trip just in time for Chemo #3.  Chemo sort of sneaks up on you.  Like I have said before when I am feeling good I completely forget that I have cancer, let alone chemo treatments to look forward to. 

The other day Doug and I were chatting on the phone, and decided to meet at or favorite tea shop.  I told him, "I will be the cute bald chick in the back". 

Later he shared that it had completely taken him aback.  He said that even with my bald head he just doesn't see me that way.  Bald or not he still sees me as the 20 year old he met all those years ago.  This will be quite advantageous in my 50's, 60's, 70's and beyond.

So with that sweet story in my heart, I have my friend chemo to greet tomorrow morning. Here's to a simple treatment, with minimal side effects and maximum effectiveness.

d

1 comment:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs