Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 42 - "I don't know how you do it"

I have been hearing that a lot lately, and honestly I really don't have an answer.  Perhaps it is a genetic thing.  Everyone works, and works hard in our families.  I see it in my sisters as well.  We are not a group of women that feels the world owes us anything.  We like a  hard days work, followed by some nice rewards.

This is how I have always lived.  If you had played a sport with me you would probably understand - I just have a natural game face I guess. 

Doug would also agree - after giving birth to two children, and on my second push for the third, he turned to me and said, "remember it only took 3 pushes for the other kids", and what do you know, push number three and we had Harris. 

I usually tell people they would behave the same way, and I honestly believe you would.  If you had a life as great as mine, you would work really hard to keep it.  Look around you and at all that you have and imagine what you would do. 

It would probably surprise you too.

Get Bossy.

d

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you are something else! Who knew you were a great writer? On top of everything else.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs