Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 13 - "Breath Cancer"

That's what one of Harpers buddies thought I had. We are not sure if Harper is confused or her friend Liam, but mama has some explaining to do. Harper would probably understand better if I called it boobie cancer.

Sitting in post op recovery room waiting to be discharged. My port has been inserted and I learned today it is more like a gutair pick.

Which is ironic since I just said to doug that maybe I will learn how to play guitar during chemo. Maybe next I should tell the univirse we would like to move to costa rica and then we would probably land in Mexico, which would be fine by me.

Coming home with my friend vicodin. Would usually refuse pain Meds but I think today I will welcome them with open arms.

Heading home to heal and deal

1 comment:

  1. Glad the surgery is over and went ok. Def take the vicodin. You might want to drink prune juice with it to keep things moving. (trust me on that) was on it for 2 wks after c-section. Love you and thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs