Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 4 - Back to Reality

Good afternoon friends. Well the day has finally come and we know what we are up against. Looks like the cancer snuck over to lymph nodes in my armpit but nothing a little chemotherapy can't put a stop to.

My dr put our minds at ease and is setting the coarse for me to begin chemotherapy hopefully next week. This will shrink the tumor, obliterate the lymph node situation and give us a clear path when surgery day comes

What am I going to need you may ask? How about some chemo buddies and a few cute hats. Also if we get to the point where the hair starts going we are going to have a buzz cut party. Ladies I would never expect you to shed your locks but men and kids will be welcome.

Much love to you all for the outpouring of support.

Heal and deal

D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs