Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 5 - The end of the begining

Last day of tests this week! I think I have met my insurance deductible in 5 days. Sitting in waiting room having drunk a bottle of barium chased by an americano. I have also added an IV to my arm to receive even more things to make my insides glow.

Bone scan and CT scan to follow in a few hours. Want to know what I am sitting here thinking?

1. Am I wearing the correct underwear
2. Will I be done in time to get Graham from school
3. Can I use the cancer card to make Doug go see the movie "bridesmaids" with me this weekend?

My healing guru Frank from CHAP paid a visit and had dinner with us last night he custom made me a t-shirt that says, "i am bossier than cancer" i couldn't agree more

Heal and Deal

D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs