Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 304 - survival rates

I have no idea why I would spend any time googling "Breast Cancer Survival Rates". 

Well actually I know why I would do such a thing (Days 1-303), but what pops up is even more confusing than how I, of all people, ended up with stupid cancer in the first place.

The internet is great, but it can also be tourture.

So unless there is a great article out there that suggests a cure for cancer can be found in drinking red wine and eating french bread and cheese I am done googling.

Perhaps I should have given it up for Lent - would have helped if I was Catholic.

But really what I am going to give up, Catholic or not, is worrying about it.

I think I have enough people out there (mom, pete, sue, doug, andrea, kristy, ali, aimee, jenny...) doing that for me. 

Instead I am going to blissfully live in the moment.

And let cancer take a back seat to all the fun it wanted me to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs